The scientific committee of ACCS 2019 conference invites and embraces young scientists with strong potencies in the development of chemical sensors and the entire fields related to the ACCS 2019 to apply for the ACCS Young Scientific Award.
The award (up to two prizes) consists of a grant of 150 USD cash prize and a certificate from the ACCS 2019 conference.
The required documents for Young Scientist Award application:
- Curriculum Vitae including birth date.
- A short description of the research with emphasis on novelties and core strength (less than one page)
- List of key publications (including citations and impact factors)
- Letters of support from a well-established scientist
- Any additional supporting information relevant to the award
The application should be sent by email at email@example.com (subject: ACCS young scientist award) before November 12, 2019 (time).
Candidates eligible for the prizes should be no older than forty years of age at the time of winning the prize (November 17, 2019) and must have an oral presentation at the ACCS 2019.